Francisco Paco Maribona is AAA Advanced Benefits' Owner. As an Independent Agent & Certified Senior Advisor, with over 35 years of caring service in insurance, he enjoys helping people save money while achieving their protection goals. He specializes with Medicare, life, health , & annuities/safe money plans, helping seniors & others understand and more fully use their insurance benefits.
- BA - Gonzaga University
- Equivalent of master's degree in insurance and finances
LUTCF Designation - life underwriter training council fellow
SCSA Certified Senior Advisor
Contributor to local newspapers
(local agent caring advisor, volunteer works in Portland & coast)
Annie has worked with insurance & her dad the last 2-3 years. She specializes in helping people with their Medicare, life & health insurance. With her business & volunteer experience, she loves serving seniors and the community. She cares & saves folks money on their insurance plans both in Portland and the Oregon coast.
- Licensed Health & Life Insurance Producer
- BA Bard College, New York
- Taft High School Graduate & Salutatorian
- Former Small Business Owner, Fat Fancy
- Life Coach & Body Positivity Expert
Daniel Helfrich has served over 19 years in the United States Marine Corps, and has practiced insurance for 3 years. He has multiple years of involvement and volunteering in the local community.Email
- Local Graduate of Taft High in 1997
- 2 Associate Degrees in Fire Science